Below is a list of the ultimate set-up for WordPress at the start of 2019. If this is all more than you want to tackle, we have created a Development Site package that includes everything on the list. We can launch a white-label development site for you, or be an integral member of your team.
This set-up will suffice for the majority of businesses. A large organization, or an organization that needs special functionality may require additional server-side modifications or custom code and more advanced plug-ins. All will be compatible with this collection.
To your success!
Wendy Louise Nog, Founder
HIRE FUTURE BRIGHT!
Preserve your creative energy and project budget.
Let Future Bright Set Up Your Development Site
Don’t waste hours of time and frustration trying to set up WordPress, choosing a theme and installing all of the plugins you need.
Purchase A Plug-And-Play WordPress Site
$3000 Our Price: $199/month
- Price is per month for 12 months
- There are no refunds, as our labor is extensive at the start
- On month 13 you may choose to drop to $100/month for reduced services
Tap or call: 415-275-0970
Read Below For The Ultimate WordPress Set-Up
1. Platform Set-Up
Website Address + Hosting
- Domain Name Registered in YOUR name
- Shared Hosting** (renting space on a server) or…
- Dedicated Server Hosting (for faster websites)
- SSL Certificate
- Have your host “Set my PHP Max Input Vars to 1540”
- Ensure that Gzip is enabled on your server
- PHP set to allow uploads of file size 10MB
**A word about hosting. There are many choices for hosting, and each provider has strengths and weaknesses. It really comes down to how much support you need, how fast you want your website to be, and of course your budget. If you are a developer launching multiple sites, your needs are also quite different. Our recommendations are for single website customers, and are based on our own experience.
**What about GoDaddy? Many people are familiar with the GoDaddy Brand, and are happy with their service. This tends to be true with beginners, which may be you. We do not recommend GoDaddy for various reasons including suspicious sales practices.
2. WordPress Install Set-Up
- WordPress Version 5.0
- PHP Version 7
- Theme – Recommend Patti (modern), Avada (corporate)
- Child Theme
- Page Builder: Bakery Composer, Elementor
- Google Analytics Code Installed (after launch)
- Facebook Pixel Installed
- Duplicate Post
- Header-Footer Code Manager
- Swift Performance Lite
- WP Rocket
- Cache for WordPress Performance
- Smush Pro
Third Party Tools
- Heat Maps
- SEM Rush
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Facebook Ads
- Site Assessment Tool – Future Bright Report
- Pingdom Speed Test
- Facebook Text Overlay Test For Images
- Clear Facebook Post Cache
- Clear LinkedIn Post Cache