California’s Data Privacy Law
Effective as of January 1, 2020
Compliance is required if you have the following: (a) annual gross revenues in excess of $25,000,000; or (b) annually buy or receive for commercial purposes the personal information of 50,000 or more consumers, households or devices; or (c) derive 50% or more of their annual revenues from selling consumers’ personal information.
Data Of Concern:
- Personal identifiers, such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a California resident’s interaction with an internet web site, application, or advertisement;
- Geolocation data;
- Biometric information;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- Professional or employment-related information; and
- Education information.
- Purchase A Subscription
- Future Bright sets up your account
- 24/48 hour wait to receive our email instructions
- Use email instructions to activate account
- Fill Out The Intake Form
- Create 4 blank pages on website
- Place code snippets onto each page
- Create links on opt-in and other forms
Document Package includes:
- Terms & Conditions
- End User License Agreement
Managed Policy Features:
- Auto-generated policies
- Auto Update On Digital Platforms
- Attorney Can Review/Edit The Content
- Edits to content are updated on website
- Support as your website content evolves
- Addition of links as you add forms or other content
- $360/year to self-install all 4 docs
- $685/year for set-up service (we install it for you)
- Refunds only if you retire your website
Are you an attorney or security professional who manages privacy policies for your clients? Do you want a tool that allows you to manage the content for your clients in once place, and that updates everywhere automatically? We would love to partner with you. Give us a call at 415-275-0970.
Our Policies Protect It All:
Informational Websites | eCommerce | Mobile/Web Applications
Generate any website policy, fast
Complete Setup In 3 Steps
Set it and forget it
When you embed a Termageddon policy onto a website, it will automatically be updated by Termageddon whenever the law changes.
One dashboard, unlimited installations
Agencies and businesses with multiple domains appreciate a single dashboard to manage everything.
The law is constantly changing, and keeping a constant eye on when you need to update a policy can be daunting. Save yourself time and money. We update the policies, automatically, whenever changes need to be made.
Want to edit parts of the agreement? No problem, each section, when manually edited, remains intact, regardless of future updates.
Answer a few questions to quickly generate any policy. You can even send the questionnaire to your client for them to fill out.
Websites are no longer static. They are constantly updating. When you add a new feature or functionality and need to update your policy, simply update the installations questionnaire with your change.
Easily share your installation with your web developer, client, or attorney. Users can add and update installation policies as well as copy the embed code to put onto the website.